usb driver problem

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Jan 23 10:59:34 EST 2011

This is the part that gets me. If you were able to get it working in 10.5 then what has changed in 10.6 ?????

I don't have 10.5 to test. I am curious if LC knows what might have changed and if they have accounted for it in these newer versions of LC? They may not even be aware of a problem if there is a problem.

This might be a bug???

Thoughts?

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com