usb driver problem

Claudi Cornaz claudi.c at fiberworld.nl
Sun Jan 23 09:29:38 EST 2011

Tom and all,

 I have made a test stack which I now use to test my connections with the arduino board.

The sketch just echo's what it recieves back out with a delay of 500 millisecs. (It's included with the stack)

you can download the stack from:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13685013/arduino%20tester.livecode

I have this working with my macbook OS 10.5.8    /    livecode 4.5.2 build 1150   /   arduino uno 0022   driver: /dev/cu.usbmodem3d11
I seems it's working partly with my iMac OS 10.6.6    /   livecode 4.5.1  build 1130   / arduino uno 0022   driver: /dev/cu.usbmodem3a21
   (sending seems ok. The arduino reacts by transmitting, I can see the tx led flash, but I can't seem to recieve.

The first thing I will do is to update livecode on my iMac to see what's gonna change I guess.

I'll post the results

I hope this stack will prove usefull.
I am curious what works for you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Succes,
    Claudi