Changiing the height of a stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 21 20:31:45 EST 2011

On 1/21/11 6:57 PM, Pete (Molly's Revenge) wrote:
> So why is the checkbox even there?

Don't know. It was probably easier to leave it in place and disable it
than to remove it and move everything else up. It probably shouldn't be
there, I agree it gives the impression that it could be used for something.

> And, with respect, there is something to
> lock - the top left of the card when you change its height via script,
> that's all I want to use it for.

But lockloc doesn't restrict that for any object. For what you want, you
need to manipulate the rect of the object, whether it's a stack, a
button, or anything else. Size always changes from the center outward.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com