Adding Columns to a Datagrid via Script

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jan 21 14:10:01 EST 2011

As I said, there may be more elegant solutions, just offering something I've seen happen.  I hope there is a way to add columns specifically because I'd like to do that.  Hopefully someone more knowledgeable that I will come up with something.

You can use the dgColumnName and dgColumnLabel properties of a column to change the column name/label but you have to know the  current name of the column.

Pete Haworth