Move many buttons all at same time

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jan 21 06:18:46 EST 2011

This part always confuses me ... so this is kind of a guess. I think the
"send ...*in 0 ticks*" means that the message is queued for delivery, so
the repeat loop finishes, then the lockMoves gets set false, then
mouseUp finishes, and *then* your messages get delivered, one after another.

Try just doing

       send "ElementMove"&&  value(tObjecte)&  comma&  value(tPosicio) to me

instead of

       send "ElementMove"&&  value(tObjecte)&  comma&  value(tPosicio) to me in 0 ticks

-- Alex.