An idea on multithreading implementation

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 18 20:19:18 EST 2011

Do you mean like when the race track is really muddy but they run the horses anyway?

Actually, you could be on to something, with the caveat that the processes would be isolated from each other. I am thinking that you could still have one stack get information about some field in another stack while that stack was doing some long drawn out task.

I dunno, maybe it's a non starter.

Bob