Radio Buttons

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:40:58 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com> wrote:
> Thanks to all how replied to my question about radio buttons.  Initially I was thinking that radio buttons should behave like checkboxes without having to write a handler but, as various people have pointed out, that's not the "official" way that radio buttons are supposed to be used.  It turns out that I could use 2 radio buttons in a group to implement what I was trying to do and that works fine.
> Thanks,
>
> Pete Haworth

Awww, shoot..... now you went and took all the fun out of it.
As non-standard as it really is, working around issues like that,
seems to borders in the same realm as purposely using weird,
non-standard colors and even perhaps not always coloring within the
lines.

Sometimes you do it just because ya can. =)

Best regards,
David C.