Steve Jobs - medical leave

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Jan 17 13:54:16 EST 2011

> As in, "The very liberal Steve Jobs religiously avoids
> cheese?" Sorry, I cannot help myself.

Anyone who could launch products patterned like this cannot be completely
allergic to cheese ;-)

http://www.apple.com/pr/photos/imac2001/imac_tokyo.html

His appearance really hasn't improved all that much since his transplant, so
this shouldn't completely surprise anyone. This does though give Apple a
chance to get a taste of life without Steve. The company does have to be
able to live without the cult of personality.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software