[ANN] Data Grid Helper clones your DataGrids and supports the MC IDE

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:45:29 EST 2011

Dear LiveCoder,

We are pleased to announce the availability of a new version of DGH.

What we have for you in the 1.2.0 version of DGH?

1. A new feature: Mimetism.

The mimetism feature allows to clone an existing datagrid by putting
it in a cloning chamber.
DGH clones:
- the datagrid properties, template and behaviors.
- the datagrid dgData.

This is different than a simple copy/paste of an existing datagrid. In
DGH, the resulting clones have their own templates and behaviors,
instead of sharing the template and behaviors of the original
DataGrid.

2. "lockloc" an object in the DGH's TMPL area is now possible.

3. Change:

- DGH supports now the MC IDE.
- DGH is now more reactive when switching between datagrids or
applying column or template changes to a datagrid.
- Icons of the TMPL area objects changes according to the system (Mac
and Windows / Linux)

4. Fix
- Fix a bug with the visibility of a column in the column editor. An
invisible column could be set to visible after an update in the TMPL
area.
- Fix a bug with the selection of an object in the TMPL area. An
object was unselected after a drag.

If you have not already tested DGH, a trial version free for 30 days
is available here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=17:data-grid-helper-plugin&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

We have also a quick start guide downloadable here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=13:data-grid-helper-quick-start-guide&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

Thanks to William Moseid for the revision of the Quick Start Guide.

Btw, remember that we have also free materials about datagrids
downloadable here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=7:data-grid&Itemid=63

Best Regards,
--