Creative Common Copyright Notice in Standalones

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Sun Jan 16 11:19:37 EST 2011

On 16 January 2011 15:56, Jan Schenkel <janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Heh, I'm also curious about these things and want to make sure I take the
> right decision - and the only way to find out is by asking questions :-)
>
> So, assuming the Engine and Externals are OK, should we ask RunRev HQ for
> an official definition of the license of the IDE and script libraries?
> Hopefully one that is GPL-compatible?

I'm talking to Kevin this week about these issues, particularly with regard
to Creative Commons licensing of the documentation. I'm trying to work out,
and therefore recommend, the best combination of licensing and workflow to
match their commercial concerns while enabling as much shared community code
creation as possible. There is no official position on this as yet -
certainly if you were to write up your needs in this area it would help
inform a decision?