Printing and RevBrowser

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 08:17:27 EST 2011

--- On Fri, 1/14/11, Ray Horsley <ray at linkit.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Anybody know how to work this with 'open printing' or even
> better, with with
> 'open printing to PDF'?  My main goal is to suppress
> the print dialog window
> for each call in a repeat loop to revBrowserPrint.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray Horsley
> LinkIt! Software

Hi Ray,

The revBrowser printing mechanism is completely separate from LiveCode's built-in scriptable printing mechanism. It is provided by the underlying web browser, over which we unfortunately don't have much control.

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====