Live LiveCode Code Event #6

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jan 16 06:32:15 EST 2011

There's no single site, but you can go to the forum, and there's links to all the recordings there. I've added a category to all posts that contain links to recordings:

http://blog.livecode.tv/category/archived_streams/

Note that due to horrible gui choices on ustreams client, often people forget to record, so what's not listed, was not recorded. Additionally, my first talk was recorded, but split into about 10 different recordings. They are not linked anywhere, but can be found on my ustream channel:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-code