Setting visibility on start up

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jan 15 19:19:00 EST 2011

Calvin-

> Hi Mark,

> I was referring to "standalone," but I got a bonus on this one! ;)

<g> part of the bonus is that the startup and preopenstack are both
sent before the stack is visible, so you don't have to worry about any
flashing on the screen while you're making changes. OTOH you do have
to worry about some libraries not having been loaded yet, so there are
some things you can't do in those handlers and should be deferred.
YMMV.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net