Setting visibility on start up

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 19:06:11 EST 2011

> Hi,
>
> I need some guidance of the LC parlance when making objects
> visible/invisible on start up.  I've tried some experiments, but nothing
> works.
>
> FYI - for anyone that is interested, I *really* learned a lot from Mark's
> presentation/chat (I couldn't get good video consistently on David's).  A
> number of things congealed in my mind.  I'm still scraping around on some of
> the syntax "particulars," but what I am coding is working great for
> pseudocode until I figure out the real syntax. :)
>
> Standing by...
> Calvin

Hey Calvin,
Try this: set the visible of object "ObjectName" to true/false
As in...

set the visible of button "YourButton" to true
set the visible of field "MyField" to true
-or-
set the visible of button "YourButton" to false
set the visible of field "MyField" to false

..where button/field can be any object selected on your card

Best regards,
David C.