Windows code signing

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 14 16:48:32 EST 2011

Trevor DeVore wrote:
> Will the App Store be worth it for developers in the end? We will see. I
> want to be in there to find out though.

Me too.

Your question answers itself in the long view:  As the months become
years, there will be no viable alternative for those who wish to include
the Mac among the platforms they support.

As loyal to our Mac customers as they are to us, we will embrace the App
Store as long as it provides a positive ROI, just as we've always tried
to adhere to the HIG as much as practical.

Apple customers want a curated experience, so the App Store isn't going
away; its role will only become more central.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World