LiveCode Newbie questions

Calvin Waterbury cjw at eml.cc
Fri Jan 14 15:14:26 EST 2011

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for trying it out and I am glad you liked it.

Yes, I would be very happy to collaborate on this, but let's hold off
until I get "VeggieSquares" to v.1.00.  When the time comes, I can send
you all the related text{?} files for you to translate.  Be advised the
existing text is *not* what the final text will look like.  You can
expect us to move forward with the Spanish version immediately after I
post v.1.00, but I'll give you a heads-up when the time comes.  I have
this on my list.

On the flowchart question... I have not created a full and complete
flowchart.  I have only made some "doodles" here and there to work out
some logic.

Fair winds,
Calvin