LiveCode Newbie questions

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:46:51 EST 2011

Hi Calvin,

Congratulations for this first version of your application! :-D

I noticed that you wrote in this page:
http://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=23881.0

"Attention: If anyone who is fluent in foreign language would be
interested in making a non-English version, I would be happy to
discuss it. Children everywhere should know how to grow things!"

If I send you an spanish translation, would you create an
spanish version?

By the way, I do not understand your answer to my question:
"Did you created a flowchart for this application?".

Thanks in advance!

Alejandro