Rev Icons

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 14 13:39:06 EST 2011

I think he is after a kind of Adobe approach where you edit a linked file and every document that uses that file updates itself. The only thing I can think of is to name the icon image, and in a preOpencard handler (maybe in the stack script)  set the icon of the buttons to the image name. If you want to be particular about which buttons have "linked" icons then use a custom prop in each of the buttons that you can query in your preOpenCard handler.

It's a bit klunky, but I don't know any other way to do it.

Bob