Debugging VB vs LC

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jan 13 21:59:35 EST 2011

Calvin-

> My history has a lot of VB involved.   I must admit, I really "loved"
> the VB debugger and tools.  I have done some testing in LC with the
> debugger, but it is a different animal, which we all know.

> Given one can code in a few hours and the spend days(weeks?) debugging
> complex code, I would appreciate any comparative experience, if any and
> just your thoughts on the debugger.

At this point I would be remiss not mentionin PowerDebug. There's a
nag-but-otherwise-fully-functional version on revOnline, a walkthrough
demo at http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/PowerDebug/PDDemo.html,
and you can buy the full version at
http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/BuyPowerDebug.irev

Oh...and welcome to the list.