LiveCode Newbie questions

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 13 18:20:35 EST 2011

The hardest thing is to untrain your mind about the complexities you are used to. It's easy to overthink things coming from another high level language. You are probably used to having to write everything from scratch, as though a plane manufacturer had to design and manufacture all the parts and make sure they all fit together, as well as perform their functions. In LiveCode, someone else has already designed all the parts, and already made sure they fit. What kind of plane you want to build, and where it goes is up to you.

Bob