[OT] Looking for Beta Testers

RunRevPlanet runrevplanet at smpcs.server101.com
Thu Jan 13 16:57:04 EST 2011

Hi All,

I have a "shrink-wrap" application written in LiveCode that has been
successfully sold for Macs. Now I plan to release a Windows version of
the same software on the Intel AppUp store.

The application itself doesn't need beta testing, but what does require
testing is the download/install/run procedure from the Intel AppUp client.

This is an invitation for a few users to test the running of a LiveCode
application (built with help from the excellent AppAble in the LiveCode
marketplace) from the Intel AppUp client. This does not require a big
investment in time. If you already have an Intel AppUp account, then it
should take only a few minutes during next week -- assuming it all works.

(If you do not have, or do not want, an Intel AppUp account, it is
possible to open a Beta Tester account with Intel AppUp -- which does
not require a netbook computer, but is for Windows only.)

If you are interested in being a tester, please contact me off-list
using the email address on this webpage:

http://www.teacherspersonalmarkbook.com/support.html

Which co-incidentally, is the website of the application that requires
testing.
--
Scott McDonald

RunRevPlanet
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
www.runrevplanet.com