data transfer with webDAV

JACK RARICK JRARICK at hpsk12.net
Thu Jan 13 12:18:50 EST 2011

Hi all!

I am writing a program that moves data (TEXT FILES) across the 'net - usually from schools. Most of these schools have pretty restrictive firewalls. I am able to use webDAV - but am totally confused on the correct line/lines of code to use to send data out and get data back.

I would have liked to use FTP ... but alas, I can't get through.

Any help, ideas, places to look would be greatly appreciated.

Jack Rarick
Freshmen Center - Holt Public Schools
Earth Science
Technology Coodinator
Varsity Men's Track & Field
Varsity Football - Offensive Line Coach, Peanut Butter Coordinator