Some thoughts on duck typing

Thierry th.douez at sunnyrevtalk.com
Thu Jan 13 10:33:01 EST 2011

Le 13 janv. 2011 à 16:01, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> till late 4.5.x we could not set ids for all objects by hand.

Thanks Andre,

I missed this new information... Great !

> That prevented textual representation of stacks because the restore
> operation would have different ids assigned by the engine which you
> could not change. Now you can.

Umm, I've done those kinds of thing even at the Metacard days....
 ( was a bit tricky, but it did work ).
That's probably why I didn't understand this statement...

I'll send you some really nice and smelly good French cheese :)

Oups, I'll be in trouble soon...

Thierry