Dictionary Random Picks - now on RevOnline

Bob Cole bobcole at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 00:01:11 EST 2011

Thanks to Jacque's suggestions, I was able to construct a stack that lets you display a random page from the Dictionary.
I just uploaded it to RevOnline as "Dictionary Random Picks."
It is a simple stack but there is always room for improvement.
Please let me have your thoughts for any changes.
Have fun exploring the Dictionary.
Bob

Message: 4