Somewhat OT: Revolutionaries, Scotland and Texas

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:34:57 EST 2011

Hi David,

David Bovill-5 wrote:

> [snip]
> But in general it goes a long way to explain why such a uniquely skewed
> collection
> of crime plagued participants, have managed to create one of the most
> peaceful, and nurturing programming communities on the web.

The plain truth is that my participation within this Software developers
community is my best experience of personal contact with people from
other countries. :-D

You do not want to hear about all foreign criminals that appear in this
country,
commit their crimes and leave unscathed... :-(

or who knows, maybe you want to read about it. :-/

Better yet, read some thoughtful advice about what you should not do in
other
countries, or you run into the risk of being labelled as one of these
criminals. ;-)

Alejandro