Time Limited Demo

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:21:58 EST 2011

Thanks both; I found out how to set up a time-limited demo from a fairly
old postiing on the RunRev Forums.

My problems now are:

1. I would rather the initiation time were the time the end-user
downloads the thing rather than
some absolute time.

2. The problem you talk about below: how to stop people returning for
'second helpings'.

3. Given the chance I would love to do the whole thing inside Livecode.