Time Limited Demo

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jan 10 17:50:28 EST 2011

Only way I can think of is to put a file in some normally inaccessible place a user would not think to look that tells you the user has exceeded his allotment. There is nothing foolproof however, as we learned in High school, where if you build a better mouse trap, mother nature will build a better mouse. That is to say, all copy protection is by nature doomed to fail.

Bob