Software Order Processing Service?

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Jan 9 15:17:30 EST 2011

Here's another thought.  I currently generate a reply to emails I get from PayPal re purchases by using a Rule in the Mac Mail client.  It's just a simple courtesy to let them know I got the order soon but he Mac Mail rules have an option to run an Applescript on the selected incoming emails so for those people who know Applescript, it would probably be possible to generate a registration code and send an email with it in.  I did something similar once which generated an email with an attached file dependant on the PayPal product code in the incoming email.

Pete Haworth