How To "Get" Properties in iOS?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jan 9 13:53:07 EST 2011

> on doGetProp pProp
>    iphoneControlGet sScrollerId, pProp
>    return the result
> end doGetProp

Thanks Bernd.  I'll try again (need to do exactly what you are doing) but I
wasn't getting any result.

Also, do you have any suggestions for handling the clicking of items in a
scroller group?  I've spent hours trying to work out the "proper" method,
and while I have something working with mouseDown, the selection of an item
seems unreliable unless the click "lingers" for some millisecs -- a quick
touch goes undetected by the group.

(Scroll performance of the group is also not so great but I can live with
that.)

What is the correct way to set up item selection in a scrolling group using
the iOS scroller?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director