How do I set the icon from an OSX app to a button?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Jan 9 13:32:37 EST 2011

On Jan 9, 2011, at 1:28 PM, Klaus on-rev wrote:

>> That just extracts the 512x512 image. How would you get the 32x32 one?
>
> Hm, what about scaling in LiveCode? ;-)

Of course that would work, though you might have to create a bitmap for it to map to an icon. The real 32x32 would just be better, as it has a correct sized shadow and alpha channel.

There may be yet another problem, once you have an image to use, can you make it be the icon of a button using code? Perhaps the solution will need to be that you have a non-icon button sat behind an image.