cREVGeneral

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jan 9 09:43:26 EST 2011

As far as I know, most of these are for the script editor to be faster. Instead of parsing the script directly, it get's the handlerlist and prevhandler (for example) when you open a script the first time. I didn't know breakpoints are saved between quitting, but then i never use debuging anyway...

I doubt that you can intercept messages for these properties... unless the internal handling is happening in the backscript, then you could catch em in the frontscript?