Connecting to a MySQL database at a hosting provider

John Allijn john at allijn.com
Sun Jan 9 09:39:26 EST 2011

Hi Bjornke,

Thanks for your reply: Last few day i've been trying to get this work, but it's more of a web-development problem than a runrev one.

I still can't get it to work, because I don't know how to setup my server-side. Still working on that one :(

Is there an example template for this that I could adapt? Or an easy tutorial? The problem is that when you start googling there is so much info that it is quite overwhelming..

thanks again!
john.