Menu Question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 19:53:05 EST 2011

Hi Jacqui,

Once a menu has been clicked on or opened using Alt/F (for the File Menu) I want to be able to navigate within the menu using the Up and Down Arrow Keys, or go to the next menu with the Right Arrow key. This is a common method used by Window's users. I remember some time back that we could do the same on Macs. I'm not a keyboard person myself, so I'd actually forgotten about this technique.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>