Live LiveCode Code event #5

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Jan 8 17:39:16 EST 2011

It's been a great show yet again, with me coughing myself trough the presentation, and David forgetting to record (for the last time, he promised).

Look at my labelfield stack:
http://blog.livecode.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/labelfield.zip

 And my recorded presentation:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11893484

No ribbons, but next time we'll have some eHUG sponsored eBooks for eGiveaway!
http://www.ehug.info/

See you next Saturday
Bjoernke