[OT] time to change your iTunes password?

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Sat Jan 8 01:13:10 EST 2011

I'm with you. In fact I believe if you don't lock your car, you should have it stolen. And anyone stupid enough to never lock their house deserves to be robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped.

And don't get me started about if you're so stupid to not know how to program in Objective-C...

Chipp Walters
Who doesn't really know any Objective-C
And who sometimes uses the word password..
And who lives in Texas in a sometimes unlocked house and car and tractor and truck
And who has a big gun and the Texas law on his side anytime he needs to use it.

(In fact, in Texas, I'm allowed to shoot a robber as he's carrying out a TV, in the back, who is robbing my neighbor's house...while they're away... Yep, we don't have too many home invasions here. And we balance our budget each year).
:-p