Control Keys still not working - FIXED

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jan 7 20:59:29 EST 2011

I assumed as much; just hadn't gotten back to trying that out. I still have a few minor things to do with the menus, such as disabling ones that are not applicable under certain circumstances. I think the most difficult adjustment will be allowing for use of arrow keys to navigate from menu to menu and within menus. I'm not a big user of that technique so I forgot that it is something to which people are accustomed - Mac and Windows.

Thanks for the follow-up, Jacqui!

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>