[OT] Table Creation Syntax + Visual SQL Query Builder // A GREAT Mac Cocoa MYSQL tool - Donationware

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jan 6 18:48:23 EST 2011

Rusian,
I downloaded VStudio and ran it to be sure it ran OK.  Told me I could use it for 10 minutes without a license code.  I went to your web site and tried to log in to my account.  Told me the username/password was invalid.  Clicked the Forgot Password link.  Got an email with a token and url to change the password.  Went to the url, entered the token, entered a new password, all seemed OK.  Went to the My Account page and tried to log in.  Got invalid username/password message again.  Stuck in a loop.

Pete Haworth