[OT] Table Creation Syntax + Visual SQL Query Builder // A GREAT Mac Cocoa MYSQL tool - Donationware

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 6 14:22:52 EST 2011

Are you saying that an Alter Table command will create a second record with the alter table syntax in it? I didn't know that. It throws a bit of a wrench in my works, but then again the best practices for sqLite table mods is to create a new table with the new structure from scratch and port the old data in from the old table. There are a lot of things you cannot do with Alter Table in sqLite, as was discussed in another thread, so maybe this is a non-starter anyway.

Bob