DGH Clone Chamber Preview - was datagrid: sharing grid templates & copy paste

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:06:13 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> Zryip, you are fricking amazing! If you are not careful, you are going to
> wake up one day somewhere in Scotland and find you have been shanghai'ed
> into slave labor for LiveCode. Don't get drunk in any scottish pubs!

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the advice and btw all my wishes for the new year ;)

Some news about the cloning chamber: I done a break but I'm now back to
work, testing and improving this feature. Tables and now forms are
confirmed. Some work to accomplish with the template resources (by resources
I mean all the controls in a card template that are not behaviors btn or
controls inside the row template. Could be an image on the card used as a
reference in the template, for example)
Will come soon with the DGH 1.2.0 version.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc