ControlKeyDown problem - still not working w/Windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 5 13:15:46 EST 2011

On 1/5/11 12:00 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Actually, I was not aware of this. Not sure that I even understand
> what you are saying. Are you saying that I don't even have to have a
> handler for the Control Keys; that LC will automatically provide
> functioning of the CommandKeys  as if they are ControlKeys when
> creating the Windows version? In which case, perhaps my doing so has
> confused things? I'll eliminate my controlKeyDown handler and see
> what happens.

Right, you only need a commandkey handler. On Unix and Windows,
commandkey and controlkey are synonyms (see the dictionary.) However,
having a controlkey handler shouldn't interfere particularly. The only
thing I can think of is that the commandkey handler is trapping the
message before controlkey gets it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com