closeField - Curious

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 5 12:39:08 EST 2011

Instead of changing the behavior of closeField (and all the hoopla that would arise by everyone's stacks suddenly acting differently), how about a new handler? Something like alterField or changeField? Seems to me, closeField is just that. The field is closed. Setting the text of a field is not opening and closing it, at least in my mind.

Bob