closeField - Curious

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 5 12:35:54 EST 2011

Well... hmmm... I dunno. I like to enable special behaviors for my fields in the card script or the stack script, check for the existence of a custom prop, if it exists handle it, if not pass closeField. That way new fields work just fine, but I can add a custom prop to enable the special behavior. This is a great way to implement field validation routines.

Bob