[FREE] SQLite plugin in Valentina Studio Pro -- feedback please?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Jan 5 09:36:42 EST 2011

Hi All,

We have made more improvements in the SqlLite plugin of Valentina Studio
Pro.

New build (MAC) uploaded into 4.8.1 b1 folder.
    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.8.1_b1

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    You can made account on www.valentina-db.com site.
    Then login and get FREE serial for VStudio PRO.

We would like to hear any feedback about new Sqlite plugin.
Any suggestion welcome.
Any comparisons to other Lite managers - very welcome.

Since we going in nearest time add support of Lite to Valentina Reports, we
see that will be great if Valentina Studio will be nice GUI manager not only
for Valentina but for Lite, ODBC, ...

[Data Editor] both Valentina and Lite.

* now works multi-line FILTER
    which allows to select records without SQL.

* improved work with BLOBs.

* auto-detect of picture inside of BLOB field

[SQL Editor]

* Now uses the same Data Editor grid to show records  and ...

    !!! Now you can EDIT values right here in the Result View,
        if cursor is in Read-Write

[ODBC plugin]

* Improved and polished ODBC plugin, to allow connect to ODBC data sources,
which can be (mySQL, Postgre, Access, MS SQL, ... )

TODO: Right now guys link ODBC plugin to Data Editor.

TODO:

* guys do finish Links for Lite now.

* Valentina REPORTs to be able get data from different data sources
    including Lite and ODBC.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin