Livecode iOS app live in the app store

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Jan 5 05:55:11 EST 2011

I think this first experimental iOS app is now at an end!  I've
submitted the app and two updates to the app store and on all occasions
there were no problems - (typically 3 - 4 days to go live).   When local
database storage, sockets, etc. become available, I reckon LC's iOS will
be a killer platform for commercial apps.
It'll be interesting to see how easily an iPhone app can be compiled for
Andriod, etc.  and how many tweaks will be required.