ANN: WordReport 1.0 release and introductory sale

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Jan 4 23:20:12 EST 2011

 > For those who purchased the Word Lib you mentioned they will get
 > a discount when WordReport is released. Is there an additional
 > discount that purchasers of WordLib will be able to use?

Hello, JB. Thanks for asking.

No, the discount from WordLib applies to WordOut, not WordReport.
WordLib and WordOut are related (input/output of MS Word and OpenOffice
documents to and from LiveCode text fields) so thus the discount
relationship. Anyone who purchased or purchases WordLib at full price
from my store or the RunRev store before WordOut reaches 1.0 will
receive a $20 credit towards WordOut.

For WordReport (template-driven MS Word and Open Office reports for
quick results with precision formatting, by injecting your data into
pre-formatted templates) anyone who orders during the intro period saves
at least $20, because the price will be raised afterwards.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

WordReport: Template-driven MS Word and OpenOffice reports,
from invoices and worksheets to catalogs and mail merge
http://curryk.com/wordreport.html

Need custom software development or RunRev help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/