ANN: WordReport 1.0 release and introductory sale

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Jan 4 12:59:28 EST 2011

Hi Currry,
I'm really looking forward to trying this but I can't expand the zip file that I downloaded from your site - I get an error "Unable to unarchive (error 1 operation not permitted).  This is on a Mac running OSX 10.6.  Other .zip files work fine and I've tied putting your zip file in different folders in case there is a permissions problem but still get the same error.

I just updated to 10.6 last night so I guess it's possible this is some sort of OSX bug.

Pete Haworth