ANN: WordReport 1.0 release and introductory sale

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Jan 4 10:31:13 EST 2011

 >is there a bundle of wordreport and wordlib?
 >(I can't remember if I bought wordlib or not...)

Thanks, Andre.

WordLib and WordOut are related in that they offer import of documents
to fields and export of field contents to documents, thus the discount
relationship to those who buy WordLib while WordOut is still prerelease.
(And for the WordOut beta, just email me. The demo is similar to a word
processor with all the style buttons, and you can save MS Word documents.)

WordReport on the other hand is specialized as a complete and
independent report maker solution using data and templates for precise
formatting and quick results. (I had a series of requests from users for
this type of powerful solution to quickly set up reports for clients and
for their own products.) Rather than bundling it with WordLib too, I
decided to start out with a discounted price to celebrate this 1.0 release!

Best wishes,

Curry

http://curryk.com/wordreport.html