On-Rev Server Access

Matthias Rebbe runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jan 2 16:13:26 EST 2011

Michael,

so you have problems to connect via ftp to on-rev? i tried with my account on the loki server with filezilla under mac os x and it works.

So if you cannot access to your server and if it is not the loki server, then i would assume that the ftp daemon is not running on that server. in that case
you should contact  support at  support at on-rev.com with URGENT in the subject line. Urgent take care that support staff is contacted immediately.  They should fix it very quickly.
Please keep in mind that you should use the URGENT term only for support requests where the server services are not working properly.

If you are also on loki server then i  would assume that there is a problem with your computer.

Regards,

Matthias