Date bug?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jan 2 00:25:32 EST 2011

Happy New Years, Chipp

I tried a dozen or so dates and they confirmed your findings. Strange. I even changed the short date to the long date and the abbreviated date. What I'd like to know is how did you come across this anomaly. If there is one, there must be more; but which ones. This is potentially dangerous. Hard to be totally confident with LC when something like this occurs. Did you try this with earlier version of Rev?

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>