ResizeControl

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Jan 1 11:59:42 EST 2011

I think a property that controls this behavior would certainly have
been the best way to implement this.  Any time software is changed to
behave in a way that is just about the opposite of how it used to
work, there needs to be a way for users to control that behavior.  If
I'd known about your request, I would definitely have voted for it.

Pete Haworth